Sunday, April 8, 2018

This week...

Specials
Monday- Library
Tuesday- Music
Wednesday- PE
Thursday-Art
Friday-STEM

Important Info
Please return report card envelopes if you haven't already!

Phonics
Standard:
I can read and write au and aw words correctly.
1.    Paw
2.   Saw
3.   Awful
4.   Claw
5.   Dawn
6.   Cause
7.   Fault
8.   Haul
9.    Author
10.  August
Language
Standard:
L.1.1H
I can use determiners (a, an, the) correctly.
Image result for determiners anchor chart
Comprehension
Standard:
RI.1.10
I can read short informational texts and ask questions about what I have read.

On Wednesday we are starting our Project Based Learning (PBL) project. Ask your child about the "zoo animals escaping the zoos" on Wednesday evening!
Writing
Standard:
W.1.2
Informative/
Explanatory

The students will be given their animals this week for their PBL zoo project!
Math
Standards:
1.OA.2, 1.OA.3, 1.NBT.4
I can solve word problems with 3 addends and sums within 20.