Sunday, April 22, 2018

This week...

Specials
Monday- Art
Tuesday- STEM
Wednesday- Techonolgy
Thursday-Library
Friday- Music

Important Dates
4/25- Math MAP test
4/27- Reading MAP test
4/28- School Carnival
5/1- Ms. McAfee's last day
5/10- First grade play 6:30pm- Please let me know if your child WILL NOT be at the evening performance.
5/14- Chorus sings the National Anthem at the Legends game
5/29- FUN day (Field day)
5/31- Last day of school awards (10:15) and first grade family picnic



Phonics
Standard:
I can read and write words with 3 letter blends words correctly.
1.      scrape
2.      shrill
3.      splash
4.      split
5.      spray
6.      strike
7.      string
8.      three
9.      throw
10.  throne
Language
Standard:
L.1.6 Responding to text
Comprehension
Standard:
RI.1.7
I can tell about important ideas by using the illustrations and details in a text
Writing
Standard:
W.1.2
Informative/Explanatory
Math
(2nd grade standard-2.MD.C.8)
I can name, identify, and count money (coins and dollars).