Monday, March 26, 2018

This Week...

Specials
Monday- PE
Tuesday-Art
Wednesday- STEM
Thursday- Technology
Friday- Library


Phonics
Standard:
I can read and write ui, u_e, ou words correctly.
1.     rude
2.    flute
3.    fruit
4.   suit
5.    juice
6.    soup
7.    group
8.    toucan
Language
Standard:
L.1.1j
I can produce and expand complete simple and compound sentences.
Image result for types of sentences anchor chart
Comprehension
Standard:
RI 1.8
I can state reasons to support the author’s purpose.
Image result for reasons an author gives to support points in a text
Image result for author's purpose anchor chart reasons
Writing
Standard:
W.1.2
Informative/
Explanatory
Math
Standard:
1.GA.3
  • I can understand that "halves" means two equal parts and "fourths" or "quarters" means four equal parts.
  • I can break circles and rectangles into equal parts and use the words whole, halves, fourths, and quarters to talk about them.
  • I can understand that breaking circles or rectangles into more equal parts means that the parts will be smaller.