![]() |
| Meet Ms. Parrish! She is our student teacher for the next 8 weeks. Make sure you check out the report card envelope for a letter that tells you more about her. We are super excited to have her! |
Specials
Monday- STEM
Tuesday-
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday-
Important Info
1/8 Reading MAP Test- get lots of sleep and eat a good breakfast
1/12 Math MAP Test- get lots of sleep and eat a good breakfast
1/12 Report cards go home
1/19 K-2 Awards Ceremony (emails have been sent out if your child is receiving an award)
1/25 Dress like a penguin day for our class! (wear black and white and/or get creative)
Phonics
Standard:
RF 1.3c
Long E (EE, EA, IE)
I can read and write words with EE,
EA and IE.
1. me
2. feed
3. seat
4. we
5. keep
6. beak
7. she
8. speed
|
Language
Standard:
L.1.1f Adjectives
I can use adjectives correctly when writing.
L1.5d Shades of Meaning (adjectives)
I can tell or show the difference between
verbs that are almost alike.
|
Comprehension
Standard:
RI.1.5 Text Features
I can understand and use all the
helpful parts of nonfiction books to help me find important facts and
details.
RI.1.4 Clarify Meaning (Penguins)
I can ask and answer questions to
help me understand new words
|
Writing
Standard:
W.1.1 I can
write my opinion about a topic and give reasons for my thinking.
|
Math
1.MD.2
I can demonstrate how to measure an
object from end to end with the same sized unit.
I can identify the length of an object by the number of units.
|
