Monday, December 9, 2013

Announcement!
 
There is NO homework/No spelling this week (how happy are you parents-ha ha)! We have so much going on this week with our Holidays Around the World Unit, The Grinch, and all of our festivities, that I felt it might just be too much! You're welcome :)! Please remember to check your child's agenda for information pertaining to this week's schedule!!! Our class party is on Friday after specials at 1:30, and everyone is welcome to attend! I encourage you in fact to do so! Your child would LOVE it, so would I! My last day is technically on Monday, but Friday is the last hoorah and I am so sad to be going! I am looking forward to celebrating however at the class party and saying my goodbyes to all of you parents! Thank you again for all of your support and for all you've done to make this experience great! I have learned so much and have truly enjoyed teaching Mrs. Tipton's class! They're so excited to be having her return and I know they're going to grow so much more in the future! They're all so sweet and smart :)! Thank again-Miss Highlander