This is what is expected of your child to know in "kid friendly" terms this week. We discuss our I CAN statements before each lesson so that they know what they are learning. I will post these weekly so that you can know what they are learning.
Language Arts
I can identify short vowel sounds in a single syllable word.
I can identify the sound each letter makes.
I can identify the individuals in a text.
I can identify the events in a text.I can identify ideas or pieces if information in a text.
I can describe the connection between two individual in a text.
I can identify and follow agreed upon rules for discussion.
I can print all upper and lower case letters correctly.
Math
I can count and compare numbers to 10.
I can count from 0 to 10 with objects.
I can read and write 0 to 10 in numbers and in words.
I can compare two sets of objects by using one-to-one correspondence.
I can identify the set that has more, fewer, or the same number of objects.
I can identify the number that is greater than or less than another number.
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
I CAN Statements
Posted by Mrs. Tipton's Treasures at 7:09 AM