Thursday, November 21, 2013

Reminders and Announcements!!!
 
*Thanksgiving lunch for your child is tomorrow! If you signed up to participate, please remember to attend!
 
*I have sent home a letter about our classroom's PIE TASTING. Make sure you get it from your student's folder and that you read it! I'm asking parents to bring in pumpkin, apple and chocolate pie for our taste test! We want to see what kind of pie our class favors most. We will be writing about what our favorite pie is, and graphing our class results! Thank you!
 
 
*I have had an issue with my cell phone, which is where I took and kept a lot of the pictures taken from within our classroom! Because I no longer have access to those photos, some pictures I had taken but had not yet had the time to upload never made it on the blog! I hope that you can look past this craziness! Life happened...
The photos that I do have since I have purchased my new phone will be uploaded for your viewing shortly! I hope that you enjoy them! It's always nice to see those shining faces!
Thanks for understading!
-Miss Highlander