Holidays Around the World!
When we get back from Thanksgiving break, we will be starting our Holidays Around the World unit! We are going to be learning about all kinds of holidays that are celebrated by different people in our world! We are going to be studying holidays in other countries and making fun passports to document our "travels". I am so excited for this unit and can't wait to learn with your students while teaching them at the same time! This will be a ton of fun for us all! If you would like to come in and share a holiday that you and your family celebrate, I'd love for you to do so! Email me and we can discuss when a day and time would be for you to come in and share! I believe having that addition to our unit will be very beneficial! Thank you for your time and interest! I love how much you all support our students and their learning!