Thursday, September 26, 2013

Today on the blog!
 
Yesterday's blog was rather lengthy, but I wanted to make sure you all felt in the loop with what's going on at school and with what your child is learning. Today I just wanted to add a couple of more details! We have been talking about motion and how things can move. Please discuss this at home if you find a way to work it in. I believe that you learn so much outside of school through everyday life that using real life experiences or references from home can definitely benefit student learning. Also, we are talking about things that can melt and how heat causes change. While cooking (boiling water, etc.) talk about this with your child. Also, ask them to tell you what they know is capable of melting. They came up with a big list in class! They're so SMART!
-Miss Highlander