Friday, September 20, 2013

Mrs. Tipton has welcomed Baby Ryker Tipton into the world! Ryker Arlo Tipton was born on Thursday, September 19th!
 
 
The students are very happy for Mrs. Tipton, but they miss her very much! Today we made cards for Mrs. Tipton and the newborn baby! We wish them well!
 
 
For those of you who were unable to meet me at our Curriculum Night, my name is Miss Highlander and I am your student's substitue while Mrs. Tipton is on leave! I am so honored and so excited to be given the opportunity to fill in for Mrs. Tipton and to teach your students! They are all very sweet and very ready to learn! We have had a blast getting to know one another the past couple of days since Mrs. Tipton has stepped out, and we have already been able to do some wonderful learning! Today was grandparent's day and I just wanted to thank all of the grandparents that took time out of their day to come eat and visit with their grandchild! I understand that not all grandparents are able to come during the day, but I wanted to thank those that could once again and also share with you some awesome photos I captured of our fun afternoon together. Hope you enjoy, and please don't forget to continue checking our blog! I plan to do my best with keeping it up to date for both you parents, as well as for Mrs. Tipton during her absence! Thank you! Happy Weekend!
-Miss Highlander






 
 
Thanks to the parents that were able to step in and come in place of grandparents today!
 
 
Some of our students are choosing to send their love by mail! Not all grandparents were able to make it!
 

 
Olivia and her grandparents!

 
Morgan and her grandmother!
 
 
Will with both of his grandmothers!

 
Ella with her grandparents!
 
Thank you for allowing me to capture this great memory! I hope everyone had a great day today with their student!