Specials
Monday- PE
Tuesday- Art
Wednesday-STEM
Thursday-Technology
Friday- Library
Important Notes
2/28- Field Trip---- Wear your Wellington shirt!
3/1- Guest Reader- Amber Philpott, from WKYT
3/2- Ms. Parrish's Last Day! Here's the sign up for some of her favorite things... http://signup.com/go/mYUFjdm
|
Phonics
Standard:
RF.
1.3g
Irregularly
spelled words
OU
OW
I
can read, write and identify ou and ow words.
1. Cow
2. How
3. House
4. Mouth
5. Out
6. Town
7. Brown
8. cloud
|
|
Language
Standard:
L
1.1 Contractions
I
can understand that a contraction is two words together with an apostrophe.
|
|
Comprehension
Standard:
RL. 1.1
I can ask and answer questions about key details in a
text.
Books
we are reading this week…
Monday-Cat in the Hat
Tuesday-Oh The Thinks You Can Think
Wednesday- Field Trip!
Thursday- Mulberry Street
Friday- Put Me in the Zoo
|
|
Writing
W.1.3
I
can match settings, characters, and events to make a narrative.
|