Important Notes This Week...
9/26- KY Kid's Day
9/29- Picture Day! Dress to impress! Moved to Oct. 17!
Specials
Monday- PE
Tuesday- Art
Wednesday-STEM
Thursday-Technology
Friday- Library
Phonics
Standard:
RF.1.2c
I can read, write and identify words with short o.
1.
Hop
2. Top
3. Log
4. Hog
5. Hot
|
Language
Standard:
context
clues, questions and exclamations
|
Comprehension
Standard:
Rl.1.1,
RL.1.2
I
can ask and answer questions using details in a text.
Stories
Read By Your Child…
Monday- Toss! Kick! Hop!
Tuesday- Reread Toss! Kick! Hop!
Wednesday- Friends
Thursday- There Are Days And There Are Days
Friday- Make connections between text read this week.
|
Writing
Standard:
W.1.3
Personal Narrative
I
can write to tell a story (zooming in on a small moment).
|
Math
Standard:
1.OA.1
I can solve addition word problems
with sums within 10.
This Week’s Vocab
Add
Addition
Plus
equal
Sum
In
all
All
together
Start,
change, result
|