Important Notes…
Wednesday- Field
trip- have your child wear their Wellington shirt
Thursday and Friday-
Fall Break- Enjoy the beautiful weather!
Specials-
Monday- Music
Tuesday- PE
Wednesday- Art
|
Phonics
Standard:
Standard:
RF.1.2c
I can read, write and identify words with r-blends and s-blends.
***NO spelling words this week! We
will just focus on this week’s skill in class.
|
|
Language
Standard:
L.1.2b use
statements
Ask your child to sing
the song about statements. It starts like this…
“A statement, a question,
or an exclamation…"
|
|
Comprehension
Standard:
RI.1.1, 1.2, 1.7 cite
evidence, ask and answer questions, identify main topic and retell details,
use illustrations/photos
|
|
Writing
Standard:
W.1.3 Personal Narrative
I can write to tell a
story.
|
|
Math
1.OA.1
I can solve addition word problems
with sums within 10.
This Week’s Vocab
Add
Addition
Plus
equal
Sum
In all
Altogether
Start, change, result
** Car games**
·
Have your child count by 10’s and 5’s!
·
Someone say a number, have your child say a number greater
than that one. Keep going until they get hung up.
·
Have your child count up or down from ANY number within
100!
|