Specials
Monday - NO SCHOOL
Tuesday - 3
Wednesday -4
Thursday - 5
Friday - 6
Upcoming Events &
Reminders
August 28 - September 29 - window for MAP testing
August 29 - 1st grade Curriculum Night 6pm (more info soon)- please keep children at home.
September 4 - Labor Day. No School.
September 7 - PTA Ice Cream Social at Shillito Park 6-8pm!
September 18-22 - Book Fair and Grandparents Lunches (more info soon)
September 26 - KY Kids Day
October 5-6 - Fall Break
October 27 - School is now IN session
Weekly Objectives
I can identify letter sounds.
I can count to add 1 more and 2 more.
I can tell a story.
I can sort and identify attributes.
I can compare two stories.
August 28 - September 29 - window for MAP testing
August 29 - 1st grade Curriculum Night 6pm (more info soon)- please keep children at home.
September 4 - Labor Day. No School.
September 7 - PTA Ice Cream Social at Shillito Park 6-8pm!
September 18-22 - Book Fair and Grandparents Lunches (more info soon)
September 26 - KY Kids Day
October 5-6 - Fall Break
October 27 - School is now IN session
Weekly Objectives
I can identify letter sounds.
I can count to add 1 more and 2 more.
I can tell a story.
I can sort and identify attributes.
I can compare two stories.
Week in Review
The kiddos have been super busy learning each others names and making friends. We start every morning off with a morning greeting and meeting on the carpet. This will help us build our class community while also teaching different types of greetings.
In this part of the blog, I love to show you pictures of some of the things we have been up to!
Wondering why your first grader isn't pictured? Fill out the picture permission slip for the blog!
To help our jitters fly away on the first day, we made Jitter Juice.
*Sprite
*sherbet
*Sprinkles


