Specials
Monday - PE
Tuesday - Art
Wednesday -STEM
Thursday -Technology
Friday -Library (please return library books)
Upcoming Events & Reminders
Weekly Objectives
August 29 - 1st grade Curriculum Night 6pm- please keep children at home.
September 4 - Labor Day. No School.
September 7 - PTA Ice Cream Social at Shilito Park 6-8pm!
September 14- Evan's Orchard Field Trip- We need chaperones! If you want to chaperone, make sure you have been approved through Fayette County.
September 14- Evan's Orchard Field Trip- We need chaperones! If you want to chaperone, make sure you have been approved through Fayette County.
September 18-22 - Book Fair and Grandparents Lunches (more info soon)
September 26 - KY Kids Day
October 5-6 - Fall Break
October 27 - School is now IN session
Weekly Objectives
(We are in week 2 of review of Kindergarten skills.
Next week we will start working on first grade content.)
I can identify letter sounds.
I can count to add 1 more and 2 more.
I can tell a story.
I can sort and identify attributes.
I can compare two stories.
Books We are Reading this Week (use these as talking pieces)
Monday- Kindness Quilt
Tuesday-review of Kindness Quilt
Wednesday- How Full is Your Bucket?
Thursday- My Mouth is a Volcano?
Friday- Review of all books
I can identify letter sounds.
I can count to add 1 more and 2 more.
I can tell a story.
I can sort and identify attributes.
I can compare two stories.
Books We are Reading this Week (use these as talking pieces)
Monday- Kindness Quilt
Tuesday-review of Kindness Quilt
Wednesday- How Full is Your Bucket?
Thursday- My Mouth is a Volcano?
Friday- Review of all books
Have you heard your kiddos talk about "stamina, read to self, read to a buddy, sitting EEKK or three ways to read a book"? These are all buzz words we use in daily five (our language arts block). Check out the posters below to help reinforce these skills at home.
![]() |
| If your child isn't confident in reading the words just yet, they have 2 other ways to read a book! |
![]() |
| We work on this daily! |
![]() |
| The rhyme we learned today about reading to a buddy! |
![]() |



