Tonight is the PTA night at Gattitown. As always, if you attend let me know and I will give your child a homework pass.
Check your child's agenda nightly for the homework and any important events that might be happening!
This week...
I can count, compare, and order numbers to 20. (Please practice counting to 20!)
I can count on from 20. (This is starting at the number 20.)
I can show objects up to 20 as tens and ones.
I can compare numbers to 20.
I
can identify words with the final -e.
I can identify unknown or unclear words or
phrases.
I
can identify singular and plural nouns.
I
can recognize long vowel sounds created using a final –e and common vowel
teams.
I
can ask questions to clarify a word that is not understood.
I
can identify singular and plural nouns in a text.
I
can recognize unknown or unclear words or phrases.
Spelling Words
1. fake
2. rake
3. shake
4. take
5. sale
6. tale
7. pale
Monday, January 13, 2014
January 13, 2014
Posted by Mrs. Tipton's Treasures at 3:33 PM