Phonics
Skill
|
Comprehension
Skill
|
Language
Skill
|
Writing
|
Short o
(og, op, ot)
|
RL 1.1 Ask and answer
questions about key details in a text (opinion)
Here are the books we are
reading this week:
M-
Introduced the author Kevin Henkes
T-
Lily’s Purple Plastic Purse
W-
How Full is Your Bucket?
TH-
Chester’s Way
F-
The Kindness Quilt
|
L.1.2 Demonstrate command
of the conventions of standard English: Capitalization, punctuation and
spelling when writing.
B. Use Punctuation for
sentences.
|
Narrative
W.1.1
(picture stamina)
|
![]() |
| Some of Kevin Henkes' books |
I can make 6 multiple ways.
I can make 7 multiple ways.
I can make 8 multiple ways.
I can make 9 multiple ways.
I can make 10 multiple ways.
We are working being fluent in adding with all the ways to make 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Your child should be able to tell you by the end of the week how many ways to make each number. Becoming fluent in adding is HUGE this year. Please help support this concept at home (flashcards are great for this).
