Important Reminders:
Make sure to join the PTA so that first grade can win the $250 towards a field trip!
Nov. 10- PTA Chick-Fil-A night (I will pop in for a bit around 4:30. As always, if I miss you, just write me a note in the agenda telling me you went. I am offering a homework pass if you go. Don't forget to sign in at Chic-Fil-A so that we can win the spirit stick.)
Nov. 13- K-2 Awards Ceremony (I emailed you a few weeks ago if your child is receiving one.)
Our phonics rule for this week is...

This week we will discuss the pilgrims and the Indians and incorporate main idea and details in everything we read about them. We will also tie in fact and opinion in our reading and in our next writing piece!
![]()
We are only learning making nouns possessive when they are in the singular form. We will learn plural in a few weeks.

Monday, November 9, 2015
Fact and Opinion, Possessive Nouns, Pilgrims and Indians, Main Idea and Details, Double Consonant Endings
Posted by Mrs. Tipton's Treasures at 5:27 PM