Spelling Words
top
pot
hog
mop
not
plot
frog
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! The first graders won the Gattitown contest last night!! BIG thanks to everyone who attended!!! You all ROCK!
Bucket Filling
We have been working really hard on filling each others buckets. The kiddos love this book! Bucket Filling
And this song! Bucket Filler Song
Celebrity Readers!
Please sign up for a time to come read to the class. I would love to have someone different everyday. Remember... it's a secret!
Weekly Objectives
I can recognize that blending letters can make new sounds.
I can ask and answer questions about the text.
I can listen to comments of others and share my own ideas.
I can use a period at the end of a telling sentence.
I can print all lower case letters correctly. (ongoing)
I can identify the key details in a text (who, what, where, when, why, how).
I can use a question mark at the end of a sentence.
I can use an exclamation mark at the end of a sentence.
I can use number bonds to show part, part, whole.
I can make number bonds for numbers to 10.
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
This week...
Posted by Mrs. Tipton's Treasures at 2:29 PM
